October 1, 2011

We have a winner!

Congratulations to:

KainsHottie

You are the winner of a signed paperback copy of Depression Cookies. I will be contacting you via email shortly. My lovely assistant, my oldest daughter Jackie, drew a name out of a hat this morning.



Thanks to everyone who entered and Michelle Flick of Oh! For the Love of Books for sponsoring the Falling Into Book Blog Hop. She is a fellow Campaigner and walked me through my very first blog hop giveaway. I'm grateful for the learning experience and look forward to participating in more.

Click the link below to check out the other winners:

Today also marks the first day of my October Ultimate Blog Challenge. Thanks to Michelle Shaeffer and Michele Scism for hosting this event. As part of this challenge I will post 31 times in October, hopefully as a post a day. I look forward to meeting new bloggers and focusing on my post writing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! Looking forward to getting it!

Tia Bach said...

Love your picture!

Looking forward to your comments when you read it. I hope you won't mind sharing them with me.

B&B Brugge said...

Fantastic this post and nice looking .