October 5, 2011

Rocking the ROW. It's Party Time!

I missed the late night hours of the rocking party, but will be checking into Twitter later today! I only wish we had a room reserved somewhere. I'd love to meet the rock stars from Round 3 (and hopefully still with us for Round 4) and the new talent coming into Round 4. Imagine the girl running around high-fiving and hugging people with a giddy look on her face. That'd be me!

Two of my favorite Round 3 rockers joined forces for an additional Rock the ROW giveaway. Please visit Nicole Basaraba's Uni-Verse-City for a wonderful Alberta Ross giveaway. Trust me, you'll fall in love and go back many more times.

One of the party challenges was to post a photo inspired by the Rock the ROW theme.

The first was inspired from my oldest daughter's guitar all the way down to my baby's dress up supplies:


The next represented how I rocked the ROW, and is a lovely painting by a friend of my mother's. Herta Abarr is a renowned artist, writer and teacher who was inspired by the classic party song, It's a Quarter to Three.

It's a Quarter to Three: Herta Abarr
Check later today for my first official Round 4 check in. But for now, head on over to #ROW80 on Twitter and join the party. First round's on me!

6 comments:

Julie Glover said...

I love that painting! So cool, Tia. I'm partying with you! *virtually high-fives*

Tia Bach said...

Thanks, Julie. This was so much fun!

Gina said...

Great photo - I have a weakness for gals on guitar back from my days of being in an all-girl punk band! I was drummer though :)

Hope ROWING is rocking for ya!
Gina

Tia Bach said...

Gina, Thanks for stopping by! I had so much phone with the photo challenge. I took the pic from so many angles, but I liked the mystery of no face.

Jaleh D said...

Fun photos! I haven't tried to do Twitter yet, as I can barely keep up with my blogroll. But nice to see how many people had fun with the party.

Tia Bach said...

Thanks, Jaleh. I had fun with it!