My writing obligations are equal parts killing and thrilling me these days! Earlier today, I did my first flash fiction challenge of 200 words, ever. Please check it out here.
It's 11pm, my latest ROW80 update. It'll be short and sweet.
My progress this week:
- I've written for hours upon hours, but little on my WIP. Still, I can tell the more I write, the more words flow. I quite enjoyed this flash fiction piece. In addition, I wrote two guest posts as well as posting on my own blog.
- I've had editing challenges in my own WIP that have kept me from my other editing. Yet, I edited.
- I've spent hours visiting blogs, especially with the Campaign in full swing. It's great to see so many ROW80 participants taking part.
- I finished The Gentlemen Poet, and hope to have my review up tomorrow or Friday. The author was lovely. Hearing her passion for her book was inspiring.
- I completed all my coursework, and helped with way too much 6th, 4th and 1st grade homework.
I've had a week full of accomplishments, they just didn't follow the plan. I'll take it.
Do you sometimes find unexpected success in not following the plan?