Our blog has been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you so much, Alberta Ross. I met Alberta through ROW80 and appreciate all her support and encouragement.
Long post, short... the rules of the award are to thank the person who gave it to you (check), write seven things about yourself (ugh!), and pass the award to seven blogs (yeah!).
I'd much rather describe one of my characters in detail than myself. I'm not all that interesting! It's almost 11pm, so I'm going to write the first seven things that pop in my head.
* I am not a morning person.
* I hate coffee, the smell of it makes me nauseous. Diet Coke is my version of a morning fix.
* I would live in yoga pants if I didn't occasionally have to be presentable.
* I played competitve league tennis in Colorado, and am looking for a Maryland team.
* I will put chocolate chips in almost anything. This morning I had a bowl of Fruity Pebbles with, yes I admit it, mini chocolate chips.
* When I write dialogue, I speak it as I'm typing to catch flaws. And I read aloud to edit. I'm alone a lot of the day, in my writing bubble. Probably a good thing with all my babbling.
* I'm scared of the dark.
Now the fun part, passing on the award. I'm so fortunate to have met some many wonderful bloggers in a very short period of time. I wanted to give this award to creative and inspiring blogs written by writers who reach out and support other bloggers and writers.
And the Kreativ Blogger Award goes to...
* Novel Publicity Blog
* Julie Glover's Blog
* Tiffany A. White's Ooo Factor
* Staring Out the Window
* Insignificant At Best
* Annette Mackey's Blog
* Loves to Read, Wants to Write
Please take a minute to check them out.