This year my husband is traveling, one of my girls is visiting my mother, and I have a doctor's appointment. So I made a very important decision, I've put off my birthday week until we are all home together. Granted I'll still turn a year older today, but my main celebration will wait.
My idea of the perfect birthday week:
|From last year's birthday celebration|
* Three daughters who exude love and affection for each other. In other words, no bickering and a house filled with random acts of kindness.
* At least one date night with my husband. I'd love dinner out, a nice dessert, and a great movie. Specifically, I'd be rather happy to see Crazy, Stupid, Love.
* Fast fingers to type all the words that will magically flow.
* Blog posts that are insightful, funny, engaging, and magically appear.
* Time to read. This includes books, blogs, tweets, magazines, etc.
* Oh, and Time, I'd like the skin, hair, body, stamina, and metabolism I had twenty years ago. If that's too greedy, I'll take what I had ten years ago.
* An abundance of wit and humor.
* Depression Cookies sales through the roof, best-seller has a nice ring to it.
These wishes are just for my birthday week. The wish-granting birthday genie doesn't tackle the big stuff like world peace, curing disease, or solving the debt problem. I asked. Feel free to help my cause by forwarding this post to my husband.
A special thank you to my mom who should be celebrating today as well. Without her, there would be no birth day to celebrate.
What would your birthday week include?