After a weekend of worry, I'm happy to focus on my A Round of Words in 80 Days update.
Progress this week:
- Finished my sequel chapter. Will send to Mom once she has power for her response chapter.
- Edited 5 pages plus per day, some on sequel.
- Posted daily. So far this month I have posted 24 times. Not bad for a non-challenge month. I'm finally getting into the blog swing.
- Finished one book and almost finished another. No reviews written. :-(
Goals for upcoming week:
- Outline chapter and story ideas while await Mom's response chapter.
- Finish editing project by Friday.
- Finish second book and post two reviews. Start Kathryn Johnson's The Gentleman Poet, my book club book (due Wednesday, 9/7). I am so excited to read this. Kathryn is a local writer, and she's coming to our book club discussion.
- Sign up for SITS Girls 31 Days to Blog Better challenge.
- Complete homework for my online course, due Thursday.
My girls start school tomorrow. I will miss them but am looking forward to having more time to focus on my writing. My goal is to bust it out from 8:30-2:30 (non-kid hours) so I can focus on their needs once they are home. Wish me luck. I'm wary to assume Time will be my friend.
I hope my fellow-ROW80 pals had a great week, especially those in Irene's path. Leave a comment and let me know.
Check out ROW 80 participants here: