I can get so caught up in work, I forget to play. Taking the time to enjoy life will only make me a better writer, and I can't create more time. I ran across two quotes this week, both by Eleanor Roosevelt (one smart lady!):
"You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with courage and with the best that you have to give."
"The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience."
- Wrote 1/2 a chapter on our sequel. Not a full chapter like a wanted, but a solid half chapter. Quality over quantity. I can handle that.
- Edited 5 pages two of the three days.
- Missed Monday posting. Wasn't inspired, and I didn't want to force it for forcing sake. This is something I'm learning. Normally I'd put up a post for the simple pleasure of marking a check next to yet another to-do. Look, Mom. No hands.
- On target to get two books read and reviewed by Sunday. Wait, I said Friday. Must have been a typo. Sunday it is.
Goals for the rest of the week:
- Finish chapter for sequel and get in edits. Send off to Mom for response chapter.
- Reviews by Sunday!
- Post daily. Focus on entertaining and inspired posts.
- Show the love to this wonderful ROW 80 community as well as other bloggers.
When is the last time you wanted more, but were simply satisfied with less?