It's a year later, and I am thrilled to again participate in WordCount Blogathon 2012! The goal is to post every day in the month of May.
But to further challenge myself before my
Crazy for me, but should be interesting for my readers!
I hope you'll join me this Month to see what I come up with. If you are stopping for the first time from any of these, please say Hi in the comments and I will visit you back.
Details about #writemotivation, from K.T. Hanna's The Scribble Muse blog:
1. Make a list of realistic goals for the month – and achieve them.
2. Make a Blog Post every week (preferably Monday, but if you don’t post on Mondays just add it to the next day you would normally post ). This is to help us keep tabs on our own progress, and for others to cheer us on if it’s a difficult week. Please link to the post in the #writemotivation hashtag
3. Visit your #writemotivation team mates blogs, and participate in the #writemotivation hashtag to cheer people on
My May Goals
1. Write a minimum of five days a week for a total of 2,500 words on my works in progress.
2. Get current novel, Depression Cookies, up on Smashwords by month's end.
3. Read a book every 10 days, plus at least one craft book in the month of May.
I will do #writemotivation check ins with my ROW80 ones on Sundays.