First, thanks to Sabrina at Much Needed Advice for Women for giving us the Versatile Blogger Award. I've recently discovered this blog and am quite enjoying it.
* Share 7 completely random pieces of information about myself. P
* Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs. (see note)
Thanks again, Sabrina.
My 7 Random Facts
1. I love Once Upon a Time. My whole family watches it.
2. My tween daughter and I are SO excited to see the Hunger Games movie.
3. I love peanut butter on top of chopped up bananas and chocolate chips.
4. I can quote every line from the movie, Girls Just Want to Have Fun (starring Sarah Jessica Parker).
5. I have two left feet. I dance anyway, much to my daughters' chagrin. I've been banned from dancing in public.
6. My youngest daughter loves Justin Bieber, so I have a legitimate excuse to listen to him. Hearing his music always puts a smile on my face.
7. I can't stand the sight of blood. I look away when my kids get shots. So sad, my kids look and tell me it's fine. I hold their hands and look away.
Second, thanks K.S. Collier for the Sunshine Award. I have her young adult novel, The Veil, on my Kindle and can't wait to read it.
* Thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link. P
* Write a post about it. P
* Answer the questions below. P
* Pass it on to
Answer 10 Questions
Favourite colour: My favorite color changes with my mood, much like my favorite genre. Today it's red.
Favourite animal: I grew up with dogs, and now my children are growing up with dogs. Hands down, my favorite. My daughter is highly allergic to cats (as was my Dad), so no cats in my life.
Favourite number: A fortune cookie told me 1 & 5 were my lucky numbers when I was a teen. My first daughter was born 5/15 after infertility issues. 1 & 5 will always be my favorite numbers.
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Diet Coke. I have a serious addiction.
Facebook or Twitter: I have an FB account as an author and for personal use. I only use Twitter as an author.
My passion: My family first, then writing and reading.
Getting or giving presents: I truly love to pick out the perfect gift, to put a smile on someone's face. But I won't lie, sometimes there's nothing like receiving.
Favourite pattern: Not sure what this is asking.
Favourite day of the week: Friday, because I love the weekends.
Favourite flower: Stargazer Lily. They make me sneeze, but they are so beautiful.
I know awards are time-consuming, but I want to pass them along. A note to the following bloggers, feel free to accept either award officially or just enjoy the shout-out to your awesomeness:
Natalie at Life Out Loud
Elise at Elise Fallson
Eloise at Memoirs and Other Artifacts...
Julie Glover, Author
Kate at Teaching What is Good
Christine at Inspired Life
Alana at Ramblin' with AM
Take a moment and check out these blogs. You'll be glad you did!