August 3, 2014

Dreaming: ROW80

Source
Last week I finished my part of the anthology and shared it with my fellow writers. 

I'm so excited to see where the story goes; it's certainly in the hands of some awesome ladies. So excited, in fact, that I dreamed last night that all five of us met with an undercover agent to discuss certain scientific theories relative to our story. I'd tell you more, but we were sworn to secrecy.

Then, in a very UTopYA move, we all sang Karaoke while decked out in Las Vegas worthy outfits. 

I'm thinking it's a sign of great things to come.

In other ROW80 update news--if you don't know about A Round of Words in 80 Days, check it out here--I'm now going to dive into writing the novella for my Tala Prophecy series. Funny, I wrote almost 20k in two weeks when people gave me a deadline. Maybe that's it... could someone please leave a mid-August deadline in the comments below? I'd say I'm kidding, but it just might work.

Today, I in Napa with some girlfriends (left Friday) and tomorrow is my birthday! I'll be back to all things writerly on Tuesday, and I plan to kick it into high gear.

Wishing everyone a productive week.

1 comment:

Jo Michaels said...

Happy Birthday (again) hehe! I know this one is a day late, but I just had to. :)

Deadline: You need to have that MS to me by September 30. Seriously. If you don't, I won't have time to edit it until December. Yeah, I'm that busy.

Hugs to you!

WRITE ON!