August 11, 2014

Daughter Day

Today is Son and Daughter Day. Or, in my world, Daughter Day!

I have three incredible daughters and am the oldest of three girls, so I pretty much think daughters rock. My girls are all kinds of different, which I love. They challenge me and make me appreciate the world in a whole new way. I'm thankful as a mom and a writer.

I hope everyone can take a moment today to appreciate the loved ones in their life. We are not guaranteed tomorrow, a fact all too real to me today as I head to a friend's mom's memorial service. Try and take advantage of every opportunity to tell someone you love them.

Jackie, Reagan & Maddie -- I am blessed to be your mom. I love you with every fiber of my being.



Aside: How cool that my daughter wears her UtopYA shirt everywhere!

1 comment:

Jo Michaels said...

I love that Jackie has that shirt on :)

Your daughters are all so beautiful. Tell them I said hello and give them a squeeze for me :)

WRITE ON!