Although I’m normally a rule follower, I’m going to do something absolutely spontaneous and crazy and NOT tag anyone. But if you are in a soul-baring mood, please go rogue and share.
1. I am the oldest of three girls, and I have three girls. They are my world.
|One of my favorite pics of my three sweeties!|
3. I don’t watch Downton Abby, nor do I have any interest in doing so. I love historical fiction, but I want my TV to be mind-numbing escapism.
4. I correct people’s grammar mistakes in my head. I correct my daughters’ grammar mistakes out loud. Now they say things like “Jackie and I’s favorite movie is” just to make me crazy. And irregardless makes my skin crawl. *shudders*
7. I can’t dance, but I love to. My favorite stress reliever is to crank up some tunes in the kitchen and dance with my girls. Rock on!
8. I love sports. College basketball is my favorite (huge University of Kentucky fan—it’s my alma mater) followed closely by professional football. We are pulling for the Broncos in the Super Bowl. CO has a special place in my heart.
9. I am my own worst critic but always a cheerleader for my friends and family.
10. My middle daughter is named after my father and his favorite president: Reagan Dallas.
12. Harry Connick, Jr. is my latest crush (not displacing Hugh, though). Thank you, American Idol.
13. Sugar is my kryptonite. I wish veggies were.
14. I can’t wait to go to UtopYa. I might just geek-out to meet some of my fellow authors! The only thing that would make me more excited… a special guest appearance by Hugh Jackman.
So I don't feel alone, please share something about yourself in the comments. Please!
Note: The problem with #4 and #9 combined is that I read and re-read posts (and manuscripts) ad nauseam trying to avoid mistakes. It's exhausting!