April 3, 2012

Psyched for Round 2: ROW80 Goals

I'm knee-deep in letters thanks to the Blogging from A to Z Challenge, but I wanted to add an additional post today to announce my A Round of Words in 80 Days (ROW80) goals.

For those who don't know, ROW80 is the writing challenge that knows you have a life. Since I started participating, I have become a more confident and productive writer thanks to all my wonderful ROW80 friends and our fearless leader, Kait Nolan.

My Round 2 Goals

Writing: Since I believe in writing consistently, I will write 2 hours a day for a minimum of 5 days a week. I'm hoping for seven, but I'm committing to five. I'm hoping if I give Life some room to maneuver that I'll be more successful.

Editing: I will work on clients' editing projects for a minimum of 2 hours a day, six days a week.

Blogging: April is the A to Z Challenge, and May is Blogathon time (so excited!!). I'm also shooting for 3-4 posts on my Mom in Love with Fiction blog per week.

Social Media: My goal is to limit it to 2 hours total a day, but to spread that out into manageable chunks.

Reading: Continue to read a minimum of one book for week and write one review per week for Mom in Love with Fiction. In addition, I'll read at least one craft book this round.

Exercise: I like having an exercise component in my goals. I'm shooting for exercising a minimum of 4 days a week. Still battling sugar, too, and I want to limit myself to 2 Diet Cokes per day.

Note: I will not start this until Friday since I'm spending Spring Break in Arizona with my family this week. My first check in post will be Easter Sunday.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's Round 2 goals. Let's get ready to rumble...

5 comments:

Julie Glover said...

Best wishes for a productive ROW80! Happy to see you again in Round 2.

Juliana Haygert said...

Wow, you like to keep yourself busy. I'm impressed ;)
Your goals sound great. Good luck with them! We'll be cheering for you ;)

Kim Switzer said...

Great goals list! Round 2 is getting off to a great start. Have a lovely spring break and see you at the check-ins when you're back.

Melanie said...

Love your goals! I'm in awe: one book a week - awesome! I'm right there rumbling with you! Wishing you lots of progress. Hope you're enjoying your time in Arizona.

Tia Bach said...

Thanks Julie, Juliana, Kim, & Melanie. So excited to get moving in Round 2, but enjoying my Spring Break first!