September 12, 2012

The Next Best Thing Teaser: ROW80 Update

The Next Big Thing...
Dreaming I was rocking the ROW!

What writer doesn't want to be the next big thing?

Although, I'd be happy with the next bitty thing, known in the reading and writing community but still able to lead a normal life day to day. To dream.

Thanks to Sandi Tuttle (an amazing blogger, writer, and supporter of writers), I was tagged today to participate in The Next Big Thing Blog Hop. Basically, I will answer ten questions about my newest WIP and tag five authors to do the same the following week. I will publish mine next Wednesday, and I'm looking for 5 of my writer friends to participate.

Please let me know if you are interested so I can include you in my post next week. You'd then have a week (to post on Wednesday, 9/26) to complete the ten questions and tag five more people. Check out Sandi's post to see how it's done, or even Jo Michaels' post here.

I am blessed to know a lot of writers, and I'm interested in what you are all writing about, so please leave your name below if you are interested in being tagged.

Looking through the questions made me really excited to get my WIP done and out there for readers.

*****

My A Round of Words in 80 Days (ROW80) Update

Writing: Is it really Wednesday? If so, I lost Monday and Tuesday somewhere. If any of you see a few extra days laying around, please return them. I can't afford to lose any!

Editing: I'm happy to report I made progress in this area. Yesterday, I dropped in on Lauren Garafalo and Julie Jordan Scott for #teamsprinty #row80 (2Pm EST weekdays). I needed to get through some editing, and they kept me motivated. Thanks, gals!!

Reading: Still struggling a bit with Anne Lamott's Blue Shoe. This is what happens when I go in with very high expectations.

Social Media: My head's still under water, but I'm determined to come up quickly for air and make some progress!

Blogging: Several subjects came up that kept me away from the BlogHer "eye" prompts, but I have been blogging daily. Actually, this week I've also blogged daily on Mom in Love with Fiction, my review blog.

I hope my fellow ROW80 writers are achieving their goals and cranking out words!

7 comments:

Ruth Nestvold said...

I fear I'm a total washout in playing blog tag, so please ignore me!

But glad to hear that the editing is going well and wish you a great rest of the week!

Julie Glover said...

I need to jump in on that #teamsprinty again! Sounds great. Keep plugging along, Tia!

Unknown said...

Sounds like the editing is going well, even if you don't know where the last two days went. I don't know either, so I'm probably not even writing my Wednesday update. Keep up the good work, and don't lose any more days!

Jo Michaels said...

I'm so happy you're participating!! :) I can't wait to hear about what you're working on. Thanks for the shout out :) WRITE ON!

Unknown said...

Thanx for the awesome shout out Tia! Cant wait to see what you write!

DarkWyvern said...

That Next Big Thing sounds interesting, I'm always spending time daydreaming about who would play my characters in a film adaptation :) I've misplaced more than a few days this week, so I feel your pain on that front :D

Tia Bach said...

I guess I'm going to do the old, "consider yourself tagged" in my Wednesday post. That way people can decide whether they are up for the questions or not. I do understand why people don't like the tagging posts, but sometimes there are some great questions/etc in those posts. Oh well!!

Thanks to each of you for stopping by and commenting. Plus, thanks for the writer support!