August 31, 2015

Lies Facebook Party & Indie Podcasts : Indie News & Highlights

Happy Monday!

I have some great stuff to share with you today. Are you looking for entertainment from the Indie world? If so, you'll love this post.

First up...

Today, 8/31/15, starting at 2pmEST, head on over to Facebook to enjoy a fun release day party for Christina Benjamin's Lies.

Some information:


I'll be hosting starting at 10:30pm EST (it's perfect for me, because it's only 7:30pm EST). Join us here.

*****
Next up...

If you love podcasts, there's an awesome new series from Jo Michaels, A Daily Cup of Jo. She features awesome interviews from the world of Utopia. All Indie, all the time. It's so awesome. I'm started listening to them on my run/walks.

To find out more about the shows, visit Jo's blog page here.

Just in case you are like me (not tech-savvy), I wanted to show you how easy it is to listen to Podcasts (this one is free, by the way).

Simply click this icon on your iPhone...


Then, search for "A Daily Cup of Jo". You should see this graphic...


Now all you need to do is enjoy.

Since I'm new to Podcasts, please let me know some other ones I should be listening to in the comments section below. Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Jo Michaels said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! Thanks soooo much for sharing my podcast, Tia! :) I have you on next week, you know :P hehehehhehhe