August 10, 2015

Generations of Lovely

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone is doing well. 

Summer is almost over, and I have packed in some pretty cool stuff. My husband and I enjoyed a getaway to New Orleans (pictures to come soon), and now I'm on the east coast hanging out with family.

My baby sister just had her third kid, Hudson Edward--the first boy grandchild in my family (and he's #9). We have generations of lovely, that's for sure.


Speaking of Lovelies, don't forget to check out my interview series, featuring the lovely people I met at this year's UtopYA (now known as Utopia). Check out the announcement post here

1 comment:

Jo Michaels said...

What a beautiful group of girls and boy! He's one lucky fella to have all those cousins who'll love him to pieces :) Thanks for sharing your moment. Miss you.