Let's take a look at the new A Round of Words in 80 Days (ROW80) goals I set on Sunday.
- Start outlining Chasing Memories, my NaNo piece -- would like to be halfway by Wednesday's check-in ----> Here's what I quickly realized as I stared at a blank page with the intention of outlining... I'm a full blown pantser. Now I'm even more terrified of NaNo. I'm going to keep this goal until Sunday and hope I can force some general ideas on the page, even if it's not a full blown outline.
- Make a character list for Chasing Memories ----> A good start to this. But knowing my characters is dependent on that silly outline thingie. *head smack*
- Prewrite two blog posts for November ----> Were you laughing when I set this goal? I can barely get my normal blog posts done. I did prewrite this Friday's post. Does that count? I am, however, going to keep this goal for Sunday's check-in.
- Edit three chapters on BT, to get ahead on my editing schedule ----> Halfway. Will finish and send to client by Friday.
- Look at November review schedule and plan a schedule to get ahead on commitments ----> Done. But I realize I have a lot of reading to do by 10/31. That's okay, sleep is overrated.
- Spend 30-45 minutes each day exploring the NaNo site ----> Great, another site to completely suck away chunks of time. Although I am finding it quite fascinating.
I have a candy corn obsession. I eat them until I feel sick. There, I said it. On a recent trip to Target, I discovered what possibly could be the best invention ever...
Is there anything chocolate can't make better?
I hope the idea of this brightens your day as much as it brightened mine. Now I'm off to edit.