October 5, 2015

Living Life & Loving It

I've been so blessed to travel the last two weekends and see some family and friends. Living life is such an important part of who I am as a writer. Friends and family nourish my soul... and a fed soul feeds my writing.

First, I went to my cousin's wedding. He was my ring bearer twenty years ago, so I was feeling a bit old. Good thing I got married at 15. He he.


That's me with my very handsome cousin and my two sisters. So much fun! 

Then, I spend this past weekend with dear friends in Santa Barbara. My first visit... so gorgeous. And my girlfriends are the best. So much love.


Now, it's back to edits and wrapping up Chasing Destiny. More details on that will come soon. Yay!

1 comment:

Jo Michaels said...

Such awesome photos and memories :) You look happy and relaxed. Hope it stays that way :P HUGS!!