November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the United States! Actually, to all my friends wherever you are, because I'm sure you are thankful for many things, as am I.

My family, including Ed's mom, are in Lake Tahoe celebrating the holiday. 

My dear daughters in Lake Tahoe

As I posted on my Facebook...
I am so grateful for my many blessings and for my friends and family. In addition, I am grateful for my challenges, because they teach me valuable lessons and make me who I am. However, I realize some are challenged much more than others. Sending hugs and love to anyone who feels their challenges are heavy this holiday season.
This time of year can be really hard on people, and I hope those who need support will reach out for it. Sending all my thoughts and prayers to those with heavy hearts this holiday season.

1 comment:

Jo Michaels said...

How awesome that you guys got to go on vacation! WRITE ON! :)