November 18, 2014

Fractured Glass: It's Almost Here!

Fractured Glass is a novel anthology written by Jo Michaels, Casey L. Bond, Kelly Risser, N.L. Greene, and me, and it will be available for pre-order November 28, 2014. 

Please keep watch for more details here or on my Facebook page.

I'm so in love with this book and had an amazing experience co-authoring with these awesome ladies. I wish I could write every book this way!

Want to win a copy?

GOODREADS BOOK GIVEAWAY

Fractured Glass by Jo Michaels

Fractured Glass

by Jo Michaels

Being released December 24 2014
This giveaway has not been approved yet.
Enter to win
 Oh, and here is a sneak peek (check back for more shared peeks this week)...


Expected Publication Date: December 24, 2014. 

1 comment:

Jo Michaels said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

hehe!

I'm so dang excited about this. I hope readers love it as much as I do. :)

WRITE ON!