November 30, 2012

I'm a Winner!

I'm a NaNo winner. Validating at 50024 words on Thursday, I officially crossed the NaNo finish line with one day to spare.

But, more importantly, I actually like Chasing Memories (my working title).

Of course there's a lot of work to be done. But the skeleton is there.

I've missed blogging and connecting, and I apologize for being MIA this month. This blog will start seeing the love again.

But, for now, I just wanted to share one of the prettiest pictures I've seen in a long time...

7 comments:

Larissa T. said...

CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Jo Michaels said...

Congratulations again! I also love my book The Bird. I think I have the ideal book cover, too :)

I should have all three done by the end of the week. Come on by the blog and vote on your favorite. hehe

I can't wait to read your book!

WRITE ON!

Elise Fallson said...

Congratulations! *throws confetti* :D

Kelley Lynn said...

Congratulations!!! Wahoo!

Julie Glover said...

*TOSSING CONFETTI* :)

Arlee Bird said...

Congratulations on the win. Best wishes on the work that lies ahead. I like the title Chasing Memories.

Lee
Wrote By Rote

Juliana Haygert said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I'm glad you like it =)