March 20, 2015

The Best Assistant : The Writing Life

Happy Friday!

For my Tala Prophecy series, I've done quite a bit of research about werewolves, shapeshifters, Native American lore, and much more. 

Since I'm currently writing Chasing Destiny, Book 3, I needed to go back through the past two books. It's a great refresher, but I also wanted to make sure I tie up any loose ends.

My daughter, Jackie, is an avid reader. She's read three times the young adult books I have, so she's an excellent resource. Plus, she gets excited to go through the last book and help me outline the current one. Her ideas are amazing! Even better, she loves to do research.

So, today, I wanted to thank my hard-working assistant and amazing daughter, Jackie, for all her hard work.

I love that my daughter and I can bond over this and share a love of reading.

Wishing everyone an amazing weekend!

1 comment:

Jo Michaels said...

Love Jackie! I can't wait to see you both in a couple of months :) EEP!

WRITE ON!