February 16, 2015

Magic & Romance: Indie News & Highlights

Time for another edition of Indie News & Highlights. 

My friend, Devyn Dawson, has an exciting re-release coming up this week with a gorgeous new cover and a Facebook party (2/19 & 20).


Find out more on her website.

*****

NL Greene, who I worked with on Fractured Glass, will debut the final book in the Mystic series, Secrets Revealed, on April 30, 2015. I'm SO excited for this one. Here's a peek at the cover...


You can pre-order it on Amazon now! If you aren't familiar with the series, check out my reviews of the first two books, Magic Unfolds and Illusions Begin, here.

For more information, check out her website.

*****
Looking for romance...

In addition to Casey L Bond's Crazy Love, which debuted on Valentine's Day, Kelly Martin has a new Valentine's release Trouble Enough: A Collection, which also includes stories from Wendy Knight and Leah Sanders.


Kelly's piece is Unforgettable. For more information and individual story descriptions, check it out on Goodreads here. Or, for 99 cents, order a copy on Amazon

*****

If you have any Indie news to share, please let me know. I hope everyone has an amazing week full of great new finds.

1 comment:

Jo Michaels said...

I love what you're doing with your Tuesday posts :) Such rich information! WRITE ON!