7--Yes! SEVEN BESTSELLING AUTHORS illuminate the dark, dangerous choices people make when everything that matters is on the line…
7 Bestselling full-length novels all for $.99--Yes! NINETY-NINE CENTS!
SEVEN FULL-LENGTH NOVELS in one collection, DESPERATE ACTS:
CJ Lyons, MJ Rose, Melissa Foster, Russell Blake, Kathleen Shoop, Jenna Bennett, and Katia Lief give you thrilling tales, erotic confessions, spine-tingling twists, smothering fog, family secrets, and unexpected loss that all lead to DESPERATE ACTS.
BUY NOW AT THESE RETAILERS:
AMAZON, B&N, APPLE
A Round of Words in 80 Days Update
* Write 1,000 words a day Monday through Thursday through October 31. Then, I plan to join NaNoWriMo. I did NaNo last year, and I found it focused me to keep writing first in my to do list. For that challenge, I need to complete 50,000 words in the month of November.
I averaged 1,000 words yesterday and today. So I'm going to amend my goal... Average 1,000 words a day Monday through Friday. Added a day, but being a bit more flexible with the average.
* I will attend #ROW80 word sprints (2:00pm EST on Twitter) at least three days a week. More if I can. This supports my writing goal.
So far, I've been there Tuesday & today, so I'm on schedule.
* Finish 25 books to meet my GoodReads reading goal of 100 books this year.
Finished one this week so far and about to finish another.
I'm going to keep the main goals simple. But if my reading and writing goals are met for each day:
* Perform my ROW80 sponsorship duties. ✓
* Visit blogs and be social on Twitter and Facebook. ✓
* Write reviews and share book news here and on Mom in Love with Fiction. ✓
* Put Depression Cookies on Smashwords (it's ready, I'm behind).
* Get my author website up and running (in process).
* Editing. ✓ (3 hours so far this week)
Check out the other ROW80 authors here. Hope everyone is kicking off Round 4 with lots of checkmarks.