The rules of the nomination are thus:
I have to tell you seven things about myself and nominate six to ten other bloggers to receive the award.
1. I am a rule-follower, almost to a fault. But oddly enough I bristle at people telling me what to do. I respect and follow things like grammar rules, traffic laws (laws in general), policies, etc. Yet, I will eat vanilla just because someone insists I must have chocolate. If you can figure this out, let me know.
2. I will read any genre, and I often find myself "overdone" if I read too much of one genre in a row. I have read some amazing books lately, but the last few have been WWII-focused, and I might need to put a few years in between those and my next WWII book (or any war-based book).
3. I've lived in many places. My top three...
- Superior, Colorado (near Boulder)
- San Diego, California
- Lexington, Kentucky
5. I am a partner-runner. I run twice as fast and twice as long when I run with a partner. By myself, I find excuses and figure nobody is watching. Wait, I have an idea... I need a writing partner to sit next to me in Starbucks and write. Someone I know will give me grief if I blow it off!
6. I will be 40 in 12 days. Not that I'm counting. 40 doesn't make me feel old, but having a teenager does.
7. I am the oldest of three girls. Between us we have eight daughters. We are female power. :-) Maybe that's why I prefer writing and reading female characters.
So I am not going to follow the "rule" of nominating 6 to 10 other bloggers, because I love to many blogs and don't want anyone to feel obligated. That being said, please feel free to consider yourself tagged if you are in need of a blog post or a need to feel loved.
Or, better yet... check out my last few posts and visit one of the commenters. They are all lovely bloggers.