December 24, 2013

Joyful Holiday Wishes

This year is ending more with a whimper than a bang. Such a marathon year for me and my family, and in the final stretch, I feel like I passed what was my finish line and am limping over to get my much-deserved banana.

My mind is overflowing with goals for 2014. But most of all, I want to settle into a good routine and have a lot less drama. Here's to hoping!

For the next few days, I plan to focus on the joys of the season: eat way too much, play silly games with my children, connect with family and friends (including those far away), and so much more. Basically, I want to refill my energy from a draining year.

I wish a joyful season for everyone!

Wanted to also share the picture from our Christmas cards this year.

5 comments:

Martha Reynolds said...

What a lovely family photo! And a beautiful family. Thank you for your encouragement and your friendship, Tia. Sending you and your family all good wishes for a blessed 2014. xoxo

Annette Gendler said...

What a gorgeous family! Merry Christmas to you all!

bookworm said...

Oh, that California lifestyle. Slightly different from our "white Christmas". I hope you had a wonderful day, Tia, and that your special Macy's gift wrap gave the recipients a smile.

ShaunaKelleyWrites said...

Happy Christmas to you all! I am sure you will make 2014 a success, though perhaps slightly less eventful :-)

Jo Michaels said...

I love that photo! I wish it were warm here. I'm FREEZING! :)

Hope your 2014 is awesome. :)

WRITE ON!