July 7, 2014

#ROW80 Round 3 Goals

It's time for another round of A Round of Words in 80 Days (ROW80). This couldn't come at a better time, because I am amped up and ready to be productive thanks to UtopYA.

Summer is not the best time for me to achieve goals, so my biggest challenge this round will be organization, focus, and balance. I have three kids, two puppies (4 months old), visitors, and family time to schedule around. 

Enough talk about difficulties, it's time to focus on goals!

Round 3 Goals

Write my short story for an amazing anthology coming up. I'm so excited about this, and I'll be sharing more information as soon as I can. I'm responsible for contributing a novella-length piece (approximately 20,000 words) to the collection. 

Write Chasing Forgiveness. This will be a 20,000-ish word companion novella to my Tala Prophecy series. It's in my head, but I've got to sit in the chair and get it from my head to paper. 

Rebuild this Blog. I've been a blog slacker. No more. I'll be focusing on all the lessons from UtopYA. My plan is to post Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Sundays will only be ROW80 updates. Oh, and did I mention I'm a sponsor this round? So excited to reconnect with everyone!

Beta Read. I have two beta reads, minimum, in this round. So excited for the two I know about.

Editing. I should finish edits on my NA contemporary romance project by the end of July. Exciting news about Indie Books Gone Wild is forthcoming. 

To attain these goals, I'm going to sit down tomorrow (I'm traveling today back to CA from the NC) and come up with a workable summer schedule. I'll plan to share this sometime this week.

Wishing everyone an amazing round!

Favor: I need to write my sponsor inspirational post this week. Anyone have a topic they'd like covered or some inspiration to loan me?

No comments: