May 24, 2016

Chasing Eternity Releases Thursday! EEP!

I can't believe it... the last book in the Tala Prophecy series is finally here. Chasing Eternity will publish this Thursday, 5/26. I'm so excited. 

To celebrate, I have a sale for release day. Chasing Eternity will be $1.99!

And just in case you haven't started the series, you can pick up the ENTIRE series for under $5.00. So, what are you waiting for? 


Some sample reviews from Amazon

Chasing Memories

"Tia Silverthorne Bach is absolutely brilliant. Every time I thought I figured something out she proved me wrong and the ending was so not what I expected! MIND BLOWING!" 5-star Amazon review

Chasing Shadows

2014 Reader's Favorite International Book Awards Finalist YA Paranormal

"Tia Silverthorne Bach has written a heart pounding, thrilling and fast-paced adventure story. The intoxicating and interesting world she created could easily transfer to the big screen. If you enjoy a paranormal romance with lots of high risk adventure, mystery, featuring a coming-of-age character then you will love reading Chasing Shadows." Danielle Urban for Reader's Favorite 5-star review

Chasing Forgiveness

"This is the first of the series I've read and I'm hooked! During the first parts of the book I 'knew' something was going on, but I wasn't sure what. And then the end came... and WOW!" 5-star Amazon review

Chasing Destiny

"This is an amazing story filled with shifters, demons, magic and so much more! I absolutely love the world created by this author and couldn't get enough! This is a great read that grabbed my attention and didn't let go until the very last page and I literally couldn't put this book down!" 5-star Amazon review

Stay tuned for an awesome giveaway announcement on release day and be sure to stop by the Facebook party tonight through release day for some amazing fun and prizes. Click here to join.

No comments: