February 5, 2016

Stay Connected : Inspiration and Reflection

Happy Friday!

Time for another look at my inspiration board. I hope by sharing these that you will find something that speaks to you and puts a kick in your step.


Finding online writing friends has meant such a difference in my writing life. Even more, it's provided an environment where I've also grown as a person. When you find someone who gets you, stay connected. Thanks to the online universe, it's easier than ever.

Start a Facebook group, Skype, check in via Instagram... there are so many options.

What's your favorite way to connect online?

1 comment:

Jo Michaels said...

Isn't it funny how we have to first build a life before we can even begin to understand ourselves? :) Lucky to have you as a friend, I am. Adore you. <3