March 31, 2016

Exciting Book News!!

There are so many amazing things happening in the book world, so I thought I'd share a few of them with you. 

First, I will be at the Roanoke Author Invasion this Saturday, April 2, from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm along with 60 other authors. There are two signing periods: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. You can get your FREE tickets to attend here




*****

My friend, and 7 co-author, Kelly Risser's book, Never Forgotten, is FREE and featured on BookBub today. If you don't know about this service, definitely check it out. Amazing deals are sent to your inbox. 



Links: Amazon, B&N, iBooks, Kobo


*****

AND... The awesome Kelly Martin released her latest, Glass Coffin (A Shattered Fairy Tale #3), this week! Click on the book to go to the Amazon page and find out more.


And a teaser...




*****

I hope to see some of you in Roanoke on Saturday. Let me know if you are coming! Wishing everyone a lovely Thursday. 

1 comment:

Jo Michaels said...

It was SO good to see you! I wonder why people don't retell lesser known fairy tales? :D Now THERE'S an idea for ya. hehe