January 29, 2016

In This Moment : Inspiration and Reflection

Happy Friday.

Welcome to my Friday inspiration board post. I'll be taking a quote from my inspiration board and sharing it with all of you. I hope it inspires you to make 2016 an awesome year. 


My goal for 2016 is to be in the moment. I struggle with this. I tend to be a planner and worker. In both capacities, I'm usually thinking about what needs to get done. But so much of life is about the moments.

I used to pride myself on multi-tasking and my ability to run around and get things done. But I've found that I don't do things well when I'm that scattered. Sometimes I need to breathe and be in the moment. 

To do this, I often have to go somewhere outside of my home (where I am mom, wife, and do all my work). How do you stay in the moment?

3 comments:

bookworm said...

I don't stay in the moment easily. I'm too scattered - focus was never my strongest talent. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

Tia Bach said...

Hi, Alana! So great to hear from you. Focus isn't my strong suit either.

Jo Michaels said...

LOLOL! We both know WHY I'm as OCD as I am. :) Scattered and Jo clash like oil and water!