July 20, 2015

Writing Cave : Writing and Planning

I'm still here!

Sorry if the blog has been silent for several days. I've been in my writing cave. 

Chasing Destiny went out to my beta readers this weekend. I can't wait to hear their comments and suggestions so I can get my baby revised and out to my readers. 

I have some fun projects planned for the remainder of the year. One--a collection of Utopia writers--I'll be talking about on Wednesday. Another is still a secret at this point, but I can tell you that the Fractured Glass ladies are writing again.

And, finally, my goal is to have the final Tala Prophecy book, Chasing Eternity, out by the end of the year.

Busy, busy, busy.

My Paper Dreams: Just Write Journal (beautifully put together by Utopians Regina Wamba and Victoria Faye) is seeing a lot of action. If you'd like one for yourself, check it out here.

Oh, and don't miss my post on July 27 announcing the lineup for my UtopYA2015 Lovelies interview series. I'm so excited!

Hope everyone has a stellar week!

1 comment:

Jo Michaels said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I can't wait to get my grubby hands on it :) EEP! I love those journals. So pretty!