November 17, 2014

Tis the Season For Giving: 7 $100 Amazon Gift Cards Up for Grabs

Sorry for my absence. NaNoWriMo is kicking my butt, especially because I have a couple of editing projects as well. I'm a little behind, but I know I can do it!

So, blog posts will be light this month.

Today, however, I have something exciting to share.


Who couldn't use a $100 gift card this holiday season?

All you need to do is join the Facebook event here, and follow these directions (they are also on the page).

Entering is easy! Just follow these directions...

1. JOIN this event. 
2. LIKE each page (You must like EVERY page to qualify to enter). Every contributing author has a page listed in the posts below.
3. LIKE each post with the author's link. You DO NOT need to comment.
4. COMMENT with "DONE" on the pinned thread after you've finished the above steps.
--Random will pick the 7 winners and the names will be posted in this event.
--We will verify the winners have completed every step above before finalizing.
--One entry per person - duplicate names will be deleted from the drawing.
--To keep the contest organized for everyone, please don't add extra comments or posts to this thread or the wall. Feel free to add comments on the posts with the authors' links!

Good luck!!

2 comments:

Martha Reynolds said...

What a great idea, Tia, and thanks for the opportunity!

Jo Michaels said...

I totally entered :) haha

Maybe we can score some extra FG promo bucks :)

HUGS! WRITE ON!