It's December. I've survived NaNo, so now it's time to set new goals for the remainder of 2013. After a whirlwind month, I finally exhaled. Now it's time to take a deep breath and forge ahead.
A huge thank you to everyone who helped me share about the free promotion for Chasing Memories. Since it was over the holidays, I couldn't watch it every second. However, I did catch it hit #36 overall in the Kindle Free Store and #1 in two categories.
It was quite a ride! Again, I couldn't have done it without some amazing writer friends and blogger support. Thank you all!
I also wanted to share a huge giveaway from a bunch of authors planning to attend UTopYa in June 2014. If you don't know anything about this rocking conference, check it out here.
Now through December 25, there will be a new prize pack given away each day featuring some great books. Then, as the finale... TWO fully loaded Kindle HDs will be given away loaded with all the books. Enter HERE.
And onto December A Round of Words in 80 Days (ROW80) goals...
* Read through and polish Chasing Memories 2 (and come up with a title!). My goal is to have it to Jo Michaels, aka my wonderful editor, by 12/15.
* Finish my website and have it up and running before Christmas.
* Editing -- excited for my newest project, and another one is on the way.
* Be more active on social media now that NaNo is over.
* Take notes and start preparing for Chasing Memories 3 and my shiny new YA (possibly NA) idea.
Looking forward to catching up with everyone!