In the last week, I have
* Visited San Francisco, soon to be my new home, for the first time ever.
* Received the last edits on Chasing Memories.
* Reviewed the interior of Chasing Memories.
|Today -- Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco|
Still in California looking for houses and getting acquainted with the area, I am knee-deep in final edits. I've also written my Acknowledgements section, agonized over my back cover summary, and created an About the Author. Okay, I agonized over all of them. I find the book easier to write! Please tell me I'm not the only one who struggles with these.
I. Am. Exhausted. But excited.
I can't wait to share my cover and some excerpts with everyone soon. But for now...
My Updated A Round of Words in 80 Days (ROW80) Goals
- Publish Chasing Memories -- Working on last read-through. Will be done tomorrow. Excited, but nervous. It's almost time to publish. Eek!
- Survive the A to Z Blog Challenge -- Only done through T, so I plan to get through at least W tomorrow.
- Map out the sequel to Chasing Memories -- Too busy this week. Can't wait to get back to this.
- Make significant progress on the follow-up to Depression Cookies -- DCII is on hold right now for many reasons. I am not ready to walk away from this character, but my life is overflowing.
Hope all my ROW80 buddies are rocking their goals! Check them out here.