2015 was a huge year of growth for me. When I started the Tala Prophecy series, I was chasing my dreams. My dedication was reflected in the "Chasing" titles.
Although I'm still chasing my dreams, I have a new focus. Another mantra that presented itself when writing (this time in my latest, Chasing Destiny):
With Faith We Fight
I have faith that my dreams ARE attainable. I'm not just chasing them anymore. I believe and will fight with everything I have to make them come true.
To charge ahead with this idea, I am embracing one word in 2016... TENACITY.
the quality or fact of being able to grip something firmly; grip.
* Count my blessings -- in gratitude, I will connect with positivity. (through a journal)
* Exercise my writing muscles every day Monday through Friday in some capacity
* Publish Chasing Eternity (last book of the Tala Prophecy series)
* Share my journey via this blog and social media
* Attend conferences -- especially excited about the 5th anniversary of Utopia in June
* Publish Seven on 1/7/16
* Re-brand Depression Cookies (my first book, women's fiction)
* Publish at least one other novel
* Focus on building my editing (Indie Books Gone Wild) and publishing business
I'm working on the details and planning, and I will share more specifics in early 2016.
I will pursue my goals with determination, strength of purpose, tirelessness, resolve... TENACITY.
What is your mantra for 2016?
Also, to begin my gratitude piece... I am thankful for the love and support of those of you who keep me focused and steadfast. Thank you. Wishing everyone and blessed 2016 full or purpose and progress.